Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random Thought 11/18

My iPhone is my new favorite knitting accessory. I can punch up patterns online instead of printing them out (and more likely than not losing them); and if I forget a row counter, I can open a note and keep track of them there.

Also, have I seriously not updated since January? That's a new low. So much has happened since then, including but not limited to:

-Losing my old job
-Starting a new job
-Getting drafted to a home team (I was previously skating on the farm team)
-Adopting two cats
-Developing an insane addiction to fancy tea

I tend to have downtime at my new job, so my intent is to use said time to update more often. This, of course, is when I'm not using it to work on league business, as I was also elected co-chair for one of our committees.

No comments: